GP Services at Cranfield & Marston Surgery
Welcome to Cranfield
Cranfield and Marston Surgery is able to provide NHS primary health care services for students and their families whilst they are completing their studies at Cranfield University.
If you would like to register with our Practice and be entitled to NHS treatment please:
- Print off the Registration Form (GMS1)
- Print off the Medical Questionnaire Form
- If you would like to have access to online services please complete the Online Services Registration form and bring to Reception along with two forms of identification (photo ID and proof of address).
- Complete and sign the forms and bring them to us at the Vincent Building during your registration process.
- Please note: Your home address on the GMS1 form will be the address at which you are staying whilst you are studying at Cranfield. Please ensure you add your intended leaving date on the medical questionnaire form.
- Please print off a copy of our patient information leaflet for your information.
- Instructions for completing the GMS1 form are available on the website along with examples highlighting required information.
Once we receive your forms we will arrange for you to have a registration check appointment with one of our Nurses or Health Care Assistants.
Please ensure that you complete the forms as fully as possible before handing them in to enable us to register your details.
Registration Form (GMS1)
Online Services Application Form
Instructions for Completing GMS1 Form
Patient Information Booklet
Please read the information below on the Summary Care Record. If you wish to opt out of the summary care record please complete and sign the opt out form and return it to the surgery.
Summary Care Record InformationSummary Care Record Form
Please read the leaflets below as appropriate.
Detecting breast cancer
Detecting testicular cancer